Kamis, 14 Januari 2010

Artidewi - Colour Of My Soul [2007]

a
Download Full Album lagu mp3 Artidewi - Colour Of My Soul , klik DISINI
a

To my way of thinking, it’s equally ludicrous for an individual to characterize himself as a Forex trader when in fact his orders never leave the hard drive in the computer sitting in the dealing desk broker’s office. The only real difference between the two is that in the first instance you’re dealing with a human being, in the second a computer. Of course, there’s an even more important distinction - travelers haven’t bought into an illusion.
Download per-lagu mp3 lagu Artidewi - Colour Of My Soul, klik pada judul Track List dibawah!
Track List:

01. I Can Be That Woman
02. Colour Of My Soul
03. What I Want
04. Missing You (Ft Giri)
05. Kasih
06. It’s Raining
07. Lies
08. Baby You
09. Mengapa Kau Tak Tahu
10. Orange

0 komentar: